Green Chile Cheese Fries by Val Day-Sanchez New Release

2 Books, 1 Weekend, 2 New Releases

Be sure to check out my latest novella, Green Chile Cheese Fires.  It is FREE on Amazon all weekend long.

Written in the first person, Ally is trying to figure it all out.  Spanning from middle school to grad school this story is told through a series of vignettes while the protagonists, analyzes and dissects her past, present and future relationships. This book was inspired by my love of food, New Mexico and the film, High Fidelity

Book Description: I've written this to figure things out.  I've never planned much of my life, I've just sort of reacted and now I need to know, what have I overlooked?  Is there a simple question that can help me understand what makes relationships work?

Free on Amazon from October 21, 2016 - October 26, 2016.


Comments

Popular Posts