Harlow has just discovered that she is the first human soothsayer & now she's under attack...Harlow Whittaker & The Apprentice Released June 2014

Book 2 of my YA Fantasy Trilogy, Harlow Whittaker, is finally out!  I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I completed the second book in my trilogy about a year ago and then I read a thousand times and then I sent it to an editor who did the same, and then I worked with my cover artist and we went back and forth until we settled on a design that captured the story, (I hope it's not too scary for our readers), but that also compelled people to grab it off the shelves, (to read more about the process of creating a cover check out this post).  Now that it is all said and done, I can say that I love the story and I'm happy that I can appease my readers, if only temporarily until book three is released next year.  (I am well aware the first book ended with a cliffhanger and people were not too happy that they had to wait a few months before book 2's release :)

For some reason the ebook and print edition of Book 2, Harlow Whittaker & The Apprentice are not linked on Amazon, so I have provided the links below to help fulfill your shopping needs, also below is the original cover art that for size reasons we couldn't stick actually use, but I love it so much I thought that it needed to be displayed somehow.  Well I'm off to the pool, time to re-meet my children, they are going to be so surprised to see mommy walking around without a laptop attached to her.

Harlow Whittaker & The Apprentice Kindle Version
Harlow Whittaker & The Apprentice Paperback 


Comments

Popular Posts