Not Even Migraines Will Keep Me From Reaching My Goal

I don't know how many of you are migraine sufferers, but if you aren't count yourself extremely lucky, and if you are then I hope my mere mention of the dreaded m word didn't trigger one.
I have been getting migraines on a regular basis once again, (once a week).  And even though they haven't been the worst of my demonic headaches (they used to last 3-4 days) they have been annoying.  Apparently sitting hunched over a laptop trying to format Harlow Whittaker & The Soothsayers for hours on end is physically unhealthy.
So the past few days I have been outside, playing with my boys and yelling at the dog, (seriously getting into the kid's Halloween candy is not only annoying because it leads to a sticky and stainy mess but also unsafe) and the muscles in my back have finally started to relax which mean less headaches and a new blog post.
I am finally working with an artist for the cover that really gets me which means the HW1 will be released to the masses SOON! 
The feelings of excitement I feel are only not present when the feelings of doom creep in, but I think that's normal, the best things in life tend to terrify and empower all at the same time, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Comments

Popular Posts